Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories > Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"Eau Claire County History, 1949"


History of the Keiser School District

September 12, 1892, Fred Keiser leased the school house site for $1.00.  The Keiser School
was built in 1893.  The first lumber was purchased January 23, 1893 from Dells, Valley Lumber Company.

The first teacher received $27.00 a month.  The total cost of expense for the year 1892-1893 was $218.50.  The school was run on a seven month basis, four months in the fall and three months in the spring.

The total receipts for 1892 was $366.90.  Ben Castle was the first clerk.



Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998