Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories >  Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914, Past and Present"


Chapter  7  - Townships

by Frank L. Clark


Seymour Township

(-As transcribed from pages 41 - 42)


Seymour Township is about twelve miles long and three wide, containing thirty-six miles.  It is bounded on the north by Chippewa county, on the south by the towns of Washington and Lincoln, on the east by the town of Ludington and on the west by the city of Eau Claire.  The Eau Claire river runs nearly the whole length of the farther extremity of the town, and other portions of it are intersected by the river's tributaries. Its population in 1910 was 588.

Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998