Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories >  Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914, Past and Present"


Chapter  39 - Banks of Eau Claire County

The Union Savings Bank

(-as transcribed from page 538)

The Union Savings Bank was organized by the stockholders of the Union National Bank and opened for business in July, 1906, with a capital of $50,000. The following officers were elected: President, K. Rosholt; vice-president, A. H. Hollen; cashier, John B. Fleming. Mr. Fleming was elected mayor in 1910 and was succeeded by Julius Rosholt, who retired during the year 1914. The bank occupies the building formerly owned by the Chippewa Valley Bank and the present officers are: K. Rosholt, president; H. S. Strandness, vice-president; John Barron, cashier: W. J. Mahoney, assistant cashier. The directors are practically the same as those of the Union National Bank.

Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998