Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories >  Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914, Past and Present"


Chapter  34 - Eau Claire Industries

Phoenix Furniture
Company

(-as transcribed from page 486)


Phoenix Furniture Company. Among the foremost manufacturing institutions of Eau Claire is the Phoenix Furniture Company, manufacturers of bank, office, store and church furniture and fixtures. This company was organized in 1899 and incorporated under the laws of Wisconsin with a capital of $40,000.00. Their factory which contains about 42,000 square feet of floor space is located on 9th avenue and Broadway, where they have shipping facilities for all the railroads entering Eau Claire. They employ an average of fifty hands, and their products are shipped throughout the United States and Canada. The affairs of the company are guided by R. J. Kepler, president; T. A. Hobbs, vice-president, and S. Damm, secretary and treasurer.

Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998