Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories >  Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914, Past and Present"


Chapter  34 - Eau Claire Industries

The Northwestern Steel & Iron Works

(-as transcribed from page 482)


The Northwestern Steel & Iron Works was incorporated under the laws of Wisconsin in 1905 with a capital of $200,000.  The officers are Kim Rosholt, president; T. W. Rosholt, vice-president, and E. R. Hamilton, secretary and treasurer.  They manufacture concrete machinery, gas engines and can machinery, and employ upwards of two hundred hands, and their products are shipped all over the United States and Canada.  The plant, which occupies floor space of 125,000 square feet, is equipped with modern machinery and electric power, and during the year 1913 they did a business of $300,000.

Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998