Eau Claire Co. WIGenWeb what's new tools photos histories databases home
Histories >  Eau Claire County Historical Accounts >

"History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914, Past and Present"


Chapter  34 - Eau Claire Industries

Horn & Blum Manufacturing Company


(-as transcribed from page 488)


Horn & Blum Manufacturing Company was established in January, 1911, and incorporated under the laws of Wisconsin with a capital of $25,000.00. Their main factory 48x110, of which they occupy two floors, is located on Dewey and Bridge streets, and they also occupy two floors of the Heubs Laundry building. They employ on an average of seventy hands and manufacture overalls, jackets, shirts and extra heavy and durable clothing for lumbermen. Their plant is equipped with the latest and best machinery. They turn out a completed garment every forty seconds, and their product is sold by their eight traveling salesmen in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, North and South Dakota, Montana, and Minnesota.


Please use this form to search this site:
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch pico
disclaimer

The WIGenWeb Project logo was designed and provided by Debbie Barrett.



DISCLAIMER:  No claim is made to the copyrights of the individual submitters. The contents of this entire website may be used for personal use only by individuals researching their ancestry. Commercial use of this information for profit is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. Other genealogical websites may link to this website; however, permission is not granted to duplicate any of the contents. Anyone contributing material for posting does so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, as well as the responsibility to assure that no copyright is violated by the submission.  This website and its coordinator are not responsible for donations of copyrighted material where explicit written permission has not been granted for use.

copyright footer


Copyright © 1998 - 2012 wigenwebcc
All Rights Reserved
This website was first established on 28 Jan 1998